SANDRA FERREIRA, Licensed Mental Health Clinician, Hypnotherapist and Expressive Therapist
CONTACT US : email@example.com
healthymindtoday.com mission is to help individuals, families and groups to reach health and happiness.
Dynamic multi-qualified Licensed Psychotherapist with excellent academic back ground pursuing high interest and investment in continuing education and academic career towards multiple areas such as the understanding and controlled utilization of music as a therapeutic tool, women’s health and psychology, neuropsychology, auditory perception and neurophysiology, neuro- imaging, etc. Pioneer research based on music stimulation to unconscious patients. Innovative methods with excellent responses reducing anxiety in pre-surgery patients, inpatients at Psychiatric, general hospitals and ICUs through specific music selection as environmental music. Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessment for adults and teenagers. Pregnant women, labor and motherhood psychological preparation. Relaxation, Dream Interpretation and Jung approach Psychotherapy. Experience with psychiatric, neurological adults and children population as well as families and Drug and Alcohol addiction clients. Fluent in Portuguese and English with proficiency in Spanish and Italian.
WE PROVIDE ONLINE AS WELL AS IN-PERSON PSYCHOTHERAPY TO IMPROVE THE ACCESS OF PEOPLE TO PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC TREATMENTS AND COUNSELING.
Ms. Ferreira have a good experience on Psychological Assessment and issues HARDSHIP LETTER FOR IMMIGRATION processes, with deep knowledge of acculturation issues and its impact on one's mental health.
With almost 30 years of academic and professional experience, the Psychotherapist Sandra Ferreira is a highly qualified and experience clinician. Her degree and academic training include:
- Masters Counseling Psychology- Northeastern University - May 2008
- Certified and Board registered Hypnotherapist- Boston, MA- 2006
- Master in Opera Performance – The Boston Conservatory- Boston, MA – 2004
- Domestic Violence Advocate Certified – Casa Myrna Vasquez (2003)
- Specialization in Neurological Music Therapy ( COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY) – 2000
- Master in Music Therapy – NEW YORK UNIVERSITY – 1999
- Specialization in Hospital Psychology- SAO PAULO STATE UNIVERSITY – 1992
- Specialization in Women’s Mental Health – SAO PAULO STATE UNIVERSITY – 1992
- BS & Masters in Clinical Psychology – PONTIFIC CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF SAO PAULO- 1990.
- BA in Piano – JD. SAO PAULO CONSERVATORY – 1988.